- Shock resistant V-Fib
- Pulseless V-Tach
- Unstable V-Tach
- Hypersensitivity to any of the contents
- Cardiogenic shock
- Marked sinus bradycardia
- 2ndo or 3rdo AV block (unless pacemaker is available)
- AV Block
- Rapid 300 mg IV/IO; repeat once at 150 mg IV/IO
VT with a pulse:
- 150 mg in 50 mL NS bag administered through a 10 gtt set over 10 minutes. May repeat once if patient remains in unstable VT to a total dose of 300 mg over 20 minutes.
- 1 mg/min - 150 mg in 50 mL NS bag administered through a 60 gtt set at 20 gtts per minute.